Sunday, January 21, 2018

Introduction

Hello!

My name is Huda and I am a high school senior preparing myself for college. I have many goals, mostly geared towards my education. First, I want to graduate on time, then finish my bachelor's degree in biology, study dermatology, and have my own clinic. I am only eighteen years old and I believe I will create many more goals along the way of the reaching the goals I have already set for myself. For now, my top priority is graduating high school on time. The high school I attend is an online high school so I hope through this blog I will be able to express myself in a better way with peers. I enjoy blogs because they are an excellent way of voicing opinions and ideas for constructive criticism. I am excited to be writing this blog so that I may share my thoughts and receive feedback from readers.

All constructive criticism is welcomed, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Huda! Nice to meet you. Dermatology sounds super interesting,hopefully it is something you enjoy. Having your own clinic would be awesome! Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete